Tucson Personal Injury Attorney
What is a personal injury?
The area of law referred to as “Personal Injury” involves an injury that is the result of another person’s negligence. It is a wide-encompassing term, and can be used to describe many different types of injuries. Some examples of personal injury are:
- car accidents
- slip and fall
- injury caused by a drunk driver
- injury resulting from the general negligence of another person
- dog bites
- injury caused by a defective or poorly designed product or vehicle part
- injury that occurs on the job
- wrongful death
- catastrophic injury
- nursing home abuse or neglect
- medical malpractice
If you or your loved one has been the victim of a personal injury in Arizona,
call Clausen Law Offices at (520) 327-5000 to request a free consultation.