When you come in for your initial meeting with us, it is helpful to bring as much information as you have.
Whether or not you have the following information, it is important to come in and see us right away so we can assist you in gathering relevant documents.
Information that will help us evaluate your case includes things like:
- police report
- insurance exchange information
- date, time, and location you were hurt
- witnesses, names and contact info
- passengers, names and contact info
- photos of damage to vehicles
- photos of injuries
- photos of the accident scene
- medical providers associated with injury treatment
- property damage information, such as repair estimates
Then, we will determine several important things.
- Do we have sufficient information to establish that we can help you with your case? Is there additional information to gather before making this determination?
- If you have a viable case, we will discuss with you what steps should be taken going forward.
- We will provide you with information regarding how our personal injury attorney fee agreements work and we will answer any other questions you may have. This will assist you in making an informed decision as to whether you want to hire us as your attorney.
- There is no fee unless we win your case.